10" x 10"
Published by: Feldheim
Much more than just another cookbook, this unique cookbook is a first of its kind, containing a wealth of information.
• 200 original recipes with stunning, full color photography
• A personal brocha and challah recipe from Rebbetzin Batsheva Kanievsky a”h
• A pictorial history of Sara Schneirer and the Bais Yaakov movement
• Comprehensive section of Halachos of cooking in the kitchen
• Guide to complex brachos situations
• Color guide to checking fruits and vegetables
• Tips on shopping for, preparing, and serving gourmet meals
• Comprehensive guide to shopping for meat, wine, cookware, etc.
This special cookbook belongs in the kitchen of every home!