Trusted Favorites, Simple Preparation, Magnificent Results
9" x 10.5"
Published by: Artscroll Shaar Press
The authors of Yeshiva Me'on HaTorah's wildly popular A Taste of Pesach mailings have put together a complete collection of kosher for Pesach family favorites in a magnificently presented, down-to-earth compilation you will find yourself referring to again and again.
The stunning, full-color photography and clear, easy-to-read layout are a treat for the eyes; while delicious, mouthwatering recipes are a treat for the palate.
Using familiar ingredients, A Taste of Pesach offers fabulous, easy-to-prepare recipes and gourmet presentations that family and friends will find irresistible on Pesach and year round.
A Taste of Pesach incorporates timeless classics that have been used for generations and modern cuisine to present a cookbook that appeals to young and old alike.
These are recipes that you will love to cook, serve and enjoy year after year.
- Over 150 tried-and-true recipes for Pesach and year round
- Stunning, full-color photographs accompany every recipe
- Triple-tested recipes allow you to cook with confidence
- Breathtaking layout, clear design
- Over 140 gluten-free (non Gebrokts) recipes
- Cross-referenced index to help you find your favorite recipes