Softcover, Spiral Bound
6" x 8"
Written and Illustrated by: Y. Nandell
Published by: Mosaica Press
How we dress speaks volumes about who we are. Personal style is a language that can be learned -- but how? Enter Adina: My Design Sketchbook - a fun, powerful workbook that unlocks the mysteries of modern tznius fashion by empowering us with the skills to create real illustrations and designs. Using step-by-step tutorials, Adina: My Design Sketchbook inspires creativity and self-expression, without compromising on modesty.
Girls of all ages will love creating with Adina: My Design Sketchbook. The younger ones will find hours of fun in coloring the pages and decorating with the stickers. The older ones will be thrilled with the results they achieve using the design and illustration skills they will learn in the easy to follow tutorials!
- Learn how clothes can be expressive and unique as well as dignified and modest
- Design using 60+ stickers and 80+ starter sketches for your endless ideas
- 14+ color fashion illustrations for inspiration
- 40+ color tutorial pages with easy to follow instructions
- Recommended for ages 8-100
About Author: Yocheved Nadell was born in South Africa and raised in Southern California. She studied fashion design and illustration at Otis Parsons Art Institute in L.A. and worked in the L.A. garment industry for several years. She now lives with her husband and children in Ramat Beit Shemesh, Israel.