6" x 9"
7 Vol. Set with Slipcase
Published by: Artscroll
"Will enhance observance of Jewish law for generations to come."
"This is a breakthrough that belongs in every home and library."
Since 1864, Rabbi Shlomo Ganzfried's Kitzur Shulchan Aruch has been one of the world's most widely used Halachic guides for daily Jewish living. No work of Halachah has been reprinted so many times in so many countries.
Now ArtScroll / Mesorah has completed a major project that presents a clear, authoritative, definitive treatment of this classic text, presenting "the Kitzur" in the same universally acclaimed format as ArtScroll's Schottenstein Edition of the Talmud.
The finished work is a five-volume set featuring:
- Fully vowelized text of the Kitzur Shulchan Aruch, based on the author's own corrected Lemberg edition of 1884
- Crisp, clear translation appropriate for student and scholar alike
- ArtScroll's trademark phrase-by-phrase elucidation with explanatory notes
- Original editorial glosses from Rabbi Shlomo Ganzfried
- Detailed appendices
A special major feature makes this an even more useful Halachic guide:
This edition lists important rulings of two of the last century's most widely studied halachic authorities, when they differ from the Kitzur:
• Mishnah Berurah, the Chafetz Chaim's authoritative commentary on Orach Chaim
• Igros Moshe, the monumental responsa of the Posek Hador, HaGaon Rav Moshe Feinstein zt"l.
With these vitally important additions, The Kleinman Edition of the Kitzur Shulchan Aruch / Code of Jewish Law is a valuable and useful resource to all.