Color Guide to Animal Anatomy with Halachic and Scientific Discussion
Written by: Rabbi Yaakov Dovid Lach
Published by: Feldheim
This breakthrough sefer will truly transform your learning and understanding of Maseches Chullin. Clearly labeled photographs elucidate the words of the gemara, along with explanation and commentary in English, providing a detailed, true-to-life understanding of each organ, membrane, bone, and tendon discussed in the gemara and Shulchan Oruch.
- More than 200 crisp, color photographs of detailed dissection of the animal and bird, each feature clearly identified.
- Professionally drawn anatomical illustrations
- Pertinent halachic discussions, such as an exposition on the accurate meaning of glatt kosher
- The science of treifos.
Revised in time for this Daf Yomi cycle, this expanded edition contains two new sections.
- Contemporary issues in the kashrus of fowl
- A comprehensive summary of the recent issue of rumen puncture in Uruguay