5" x 5"
Written by: Nattan Hurvitz and Aharon Yosef Hoffman
Published by: Feldheim
- What is the longest word in all of Tanach?
- How many tons of meteor dust fall on planet Earth every year?
- Which shul has the largest electric bill in the world?
- Which world record has been held by every single person ever born?
- Which color increases our appetite the most?
- What single person owns 1/6 of the world’s land?
- Where is the light bulb that has been burning for 114 years?
Filled with amazing photos, facts and stats, this power-packed little book for young readers will take you around the world and beyond – from the tallest to the smallest, from the fastest to the rarest to the weirdest – all in one incredible, instructional, inspiring little volume…where the wonders of Creation and Judaism come together.