The Torah with Rashi's commentary translated, annotated, and elucidated
5 Vol. Set with Slipcase
7.5" x 11"
Published by: Artscroll
Rashi's classic commentary on the Torah, presented with a level of clarity and understanding you never thought possible. What textual difficulty troubled Rashi? Why did he choose this particular comment? What of Ramban's objection? How does the Torah's language indicate Rashi's p'shat? To which passage in the Targum does Rashi refer? Anyone who studies Rashi, "the father of all commentators,'' will have questions like these. Behind the deceptive simplicity of Rashi is a depth and clarity that has engaged the minds of great scholars for over eight hundred years. In this brilliant new treatment, Rashi is presented in the manner of the Schottenstein Edition of the Talmud, the method that has won praise the world over:
- Chumash text, translated according to Rashi
- The full and accurate text of Rashi and Onkelos
- The literal translation of Rashi, highlighted and interwoven with explanatory words and phrases to ease and clarify the flow of Rashi's text
- Notes on Rashi, including questions, answers, sources, and elucidations
- Written by an expert on Rashi, in collaboration with a group of outstanding scholars
- 7" x 10" page size
- Reinforced binding For teachers. For students. For parents. For anyone seeking a clear and thorough knowledge of Chumash-Rashi.