The Making of a Mentsch
The Laws And Parameters Of Interpersonal Mitzvos
Hardcover | 6" x 9" | 336 Pages
Written by: Rabbi Moshe Walter
Published by: Feldheim Publishers
About this Book
- Are we required – or even permitted – to visit a patient with a contagious disease?
- If one does not want to lend a friend money, can he say, “I don’t have any to lend right now”?
- Is it permitted to ask people closer to the front of the line to cut ahead of them?
- Must one give money to every person who asks for tzedakah?
- How far does one have to go to donate an organ to a patient in need?
In The Making of a Mentsch, these questions and many more are addressed clearly and thoroughly with extensive footnotes, highlighting the importance and significance of mitzvos bein adam l’chaveiro in the Torah and rabbinic literature. In addition, it shows how halachic authorities analyze and probe these mitzvos with the same rigor and attention as mitzvos bein adam l’Makom.
Discover anew the interpersonal mitzvos we encounter in our lives every single day!