Tosafos: Tractate Succah Volume 1: Chapter 1 Daf 2a-20b
A Clear and Comprehensive Elucidation of Tosafos, as an aid to Talmud Study
Hardcover | 7" x 10" | 900 Pages
Published by: Artscroll Mesorah Publications
About this Book
The "learning revolution" that began with the Schottenstein Edition Talmud continues...
The ArtScroll Edition of Tosafos
An extraordinary achievement in Talmudic scholarship that will bring your Talmud study to a whole new level.
To understand the Talmud, you need Rashi's commentary. But to fully appreciate the Talmud's depth and unity of structure, you need the commentary of the Baalei Tosafos. ArtScroll now offers a path to understanding this vital yet difficult commentary.
The groundbreaking ArtScroll Edition of Tosafos features:
- Introduction to each Tosafos that gives vital background information and defines important terms
- Flowing translation in the format of the Schottenstein Talmud
- Tosafos' questions and answers clearly explained
- Notes that add more information
- A summary after each Tosafos that shows the flow of the entire Tosafos, a unique and important feature even for those who already study Tosafos