6" x 9"
Written by: Rabbi Immanuel Bernstein
Published by: Mosaica Press
Each year, as the festival of Shavuos approaches, a number of questions that are relevant the entire year-round take on a timely significance:
· What is Torah, exactly — and what specific role does Torah study play?
· What does the Revelation at Sinai have to do with me in my day-to-day living?
· How was the Torah given, and why does it matter?
· How do the laws and customs of Shavuos reflect our receiving the Torah?
· How does counting the Omer prepare us for any of this?
Drawing on a wide array of sources from throughout the generations, renowned teacher and author Rabbi Immanuel Bernstein discusses these and many more fundamental questions, providing the reader with a deeper understanding of Torah, Shavuos and ultimately, Judaism itself.